Welcome. Welcome to the Bloog

We've been waiting for you. We have cookies. There is no escape. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Free Pizza

I got free pizza today. This is how it happened...

So, my friend Chloe was over today, and we were hungry and my house had like 5% food, which on the pretend scale I'm using, is not a lot. So we ordered pizza. It was delicious. But! She found a thing in it, which she thought was a bone. Which I guess is understandable, since it had ham on it. So anyway, we called the pizza place (Papa John's) and explained the situation to the person to the phone, to which he replied, "Do you want me to send another pizza over there?" to which we replied "YASSSSSSSSSSS" to which he replied "Ok", or some variation thereupon. So we got a free pizza. And it was basically the most exciting thing that's ever happened to me.

3 comments:

  1. foooooooooooooooood

    ReplyDelete
  2. Foooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

    *whispers* take that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I will be your best friend forever. (Restrictions, blackout dates, and rate fees may apply)