Welcome. Welcome to the Bloog

We've been waiting for you. We have cookies. There is no escape. Enjoy your stay.

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Sacrificing your soul to dark and malevolent forces made easy

Yesterday, I went to the beach with some friends of mine, and then we all went to my house. We then proceeded to sacrifice my soul to demons, and I have to say, it was a lot of fun. I was thinking the experience over, and wondering why more people didn't do this, and I realized that some people might not know how to sacrifice their souls. So I would like to share my personal favorite method.

Step 1. Lie on a flat surface. It can be the floor, but I find that the process is much more satisfying if you are on a slightly raised platform. A low table or large ottoman is ideal.

Step 2. Have two to seven people surround the platform. The more the merrier, but any more than seven and the evil spirits may reject your soul.

Step 3. Play the iCarly theme song. Don't question it. It appeases the spirits.

Step 4. Have your friends walk around you, chanting "Carly, Carly, Carly" over and over.

Step 5. It is at this point that you may begin to experience the feeling of your soul leaving your body. It is a different experience for everyone, so I cannot tell you quite what to expect.

Step 6. Congrats, your soul has been sacrificed to evil forces!

Now, there are many methods of sacrificing your soul, this just happens to be my favorite. I've found that is yields consistent results, and is easy and cost effective. I hope you have fun sacrificing your soul!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried this method and can say that it definitely works better than the other processes I have used! Thanks, Simple Bloog!

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I will be your best friend forever. (Restrictions, blackout dates, and rate fees may apply)