Welcome. Welcome to the Bloog

We've been waiting for you. We have cookies. There is no escape. Enjoy your stay.

Friday, June 12, 2015

Surprise Fanfic


Hey guys!! It's Chloe, Heather's friend. I hacked her blog, and I thought that you might enjoy a fanfiction about us.
 
The Adventures of Two Cats That Sat On A Windowsill One Day
 
Once upon a Pizza, there lived a magnificent Pegacorn and a Frog. The Pegacorn's name was Heather, and the Frog's name was Pepe. One day, they decided to go to the woods. then, they ran really far, holding hands and laughing maniacally. When they got to a river, they both cut their fingers, and poured their blood nto the river.
          "We're blood brothers now," Pepe whispered in Heather's ear.
To be continued...

6 comments:

  1. I want more!!!!!!!!!!!
    wHAT HAPPENS WHEN THEY COMMIT THEIR BLOOD TO EACH OTHER!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to follow you because apparently followers are a thing on here which I didn't know because I am Steve Rogers and I don't understand internet. heAlp

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why hello there Steve *waves flirtatiously* *giggles* *tries to hold it together* *screams internally* *screams softly externally* *screams louder externally* *sheieks* *dies*

      Also thank you for following me I didn't know that was a thing either I shall attempt to follow you yay.

      Delete
    2. GET UR HANDS OFF MY LIL BBY STEVE

      Yeah I haven't figured it out yet oops

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

If you comment I will be your best friend forever. (Restrictions, blackout dates, and rate fees may apply)