Welcome. Welcome to the Bloog

We've been waiting for you. We have cookies. There is no escape. Enjoy your stay.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Go Fund Me, Holy Trinity, novels, and other connected affairs

Ladedadeda I have some words to say.

So I'm in a bit of a predicament at the moment, because I want to go to a certain school in the worst way, but tuition there costs around $12,000 a year, and unfortunately my family can't afford to pay $12,000 for something I could get from public school. So, I've committed myself to coming up with the money on my own this year. 12,000 dollars is a lot for a teenager, I know. I will be doing various things to raise this money, and one of them is by using GoFundMe. You can find my account here. Seriously, any and all donations, no matter how small, are suuuuuper appreciated. Or any sort of publicity for it. Seriously. You give my $5 and I'll love you forever.

Something else I'm doing to try to make money this year is through some books that I'm currently working on. I haven't published any yet, but one's a book of poetry that's close to being done and the other is a novel currently in the planning stages. I'll update you guys with info about those as soon as they're done.

One more thing. If anyone has advice for me on how to raise money (without having an actual job, obviously, because that's considered child labor and is frowned upon in most societies), I would really appreciate hearing your suggestions.

(Insert clever, concise, perfect wrap up to my rambling trainwreck of a post)(Upon closer inspection of this post, I have realized that it was indeed, far less trainwreck-ish and rambling than the majority of my posts thus far)  
Bye bye <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I will be your best friend forever. (Restrictions, blackout dates, and rate fees may apply)