Welcome. Welcome to the Bloog

We've been waiting for you. We have cookies. There is no escape. Enjoy your stay.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

IT'S TIME TO GET SPOOKY

So.

Halloween.

The one time of the year where is it (for the most part) safe and normal to take candy from strangers, and in turn, to give out candy to strangers.
That's pretty awesome.
It is one of my favorite parts of existing, actually.
However, this year I will not-I repeat I WILL NOT
be trick-or-treating.
And no it's not because I think I'm too old or too cool or whatever-I'll be too old when I'm in my twenties, and maybe not even then. I'll be too cool when I'm NEVER!
So why, you beg, why, why, WHY am I not trick-or-treating?
I shall indulge your wishes and answer you this query.
ITS BECAUSE IM GOING TO A TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT ON HALLOWEEN AND OMG ITS IN TWO DAYS IVE HAD TICKETS SINCE LAST NOVEMBER AND IM SO EXCITED AND I CANT BELIEVE IT IM ACTUALLY GONNA SEE MY QUEEN PERFORM LIVE AND IM SO HAPPY AND IM GOING TO SOB SO MUCH AND OMGGGGGGGGGGG.

Yeah.


So this year's Halloween is not so much a celebration of free candy as it is of Tay Swizzle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you comment I will be your best friend forever. (Restrictions, blackout dates, and rate fees may apply)